The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:06 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:34 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:08 pm
Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:40 pm Right over your head huh?
george-h-walker-bush-38066-1-402.jpg
Bush 41 signed a horrible bill into law. He was hoodwinked. By people like you.

You honestly think the GOP was as sophisticated about immigration policy, border enforcement, and the economics of the H1B Visa (and its impact on Information Technology) in 1990, as they are today?
He followed your boy Regan whos Republican plan was put into motion. He was his puppet and a puppet for Reagans agenda. Just like you fools look at Trump today. People looked at Ronnie the tough Western Movie star ready to crush Iran. Hell, Iran was so afraid of him they let our people go. We're still afraid Iran will bomb us and Saudi Arabia already did. On his sons watch. Meanwhile Ronnies trickle down, Fairness Doctrine and the 1990 policy ruined the course of the American Dream. All on Republican Presidential watch. Not to mention the recessions. Trump was leading us right back there but a nation of hate was his goal. Divide and concour. Rule all. And you fuckers are falling for it again except instead of a Movie star you fell for a reality tv star. Americans put a stop to that bullshit right now. By a HUGE majority. We don't want to go back to that. The fire was doused but it's still smoldering. Still a few hot spots to put out. Especially around here in the Low Country. Boy I tell ya what. It's different.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:22 am

Female inmate raped by male inmate at Rikers

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/tra ... -facility/

You see, he "identified" as a woman. And the New York Governor (as well as Alzheimer's Joe) agree that inmates need to be housed in the prison with inmates whose gender they identify with. I am wondering if the 33 year old female inmate who was raped by Ramel Blount would agree with them?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:18 am

decent read on the challenge of labeling people anti-science when you have a top down approach with no consistent strategy

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/wh ... ket-newtab
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:39 am

Leading candidate for 2022 Darwin Award emerges:

https://news.yahoo.com/man-died-setting ... 04131.html
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by eCat » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:49 am

I heard about that

he used a fossil fuel didn't he?
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:47 am

Guess IB just decided to change the subject once again after I shut his fat face up. Easy.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:03 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:47 am Guess IB just decided to change the subject once again after I shut his fat face up. Easy.
You didn't shut me up. I agreed with you. I wasn't arguing with you.

I agreed with you that Reagan contributed to killing this country by signing the 1986 Amnesty Act. You remained silent to that comment. I am guessing you are not man enough to admit that you admired Reagan for doing that.

I got you.

I agreed with you that Reagan contributed to killing this country by signing the first no-fault-divorce bill into state law in California in 1969. You remained silent to that comment. I am guessing you are not man enough to admit that you admired Reagan for doing that.

I got you again.

You will not dignify either of these points because to do so would be YOU giving Reagan credit for doing something that YOU agree with. Your PRIDE will prevent that. So the person who will just change the subject is you.

Eliminating the fairness doctrine created Rush Limbaugh. The creation of Rush Limbaugh led to the creation of hundreds (thousands) of talk radio personalities who talked nothing but politics on the radio. Why is that so horrible? The only reason why YOU would be against that is because you want everyone around you (all US citizens) to live in a world of filtered, ignorance. You want the media to have complete and total control over everything that we know. So this Twitter event must have your panties in a twist right now

to be continued
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:27 am

Mr O'Keefe and Project Veritas got their hands on the 45 minute call held with the Twitter employees:

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking- ... ct-veritas
Leslie Berland, the CMO at Twitter wrote:Does this mean that Trump will come back on the platform?
Leslie Berland, the CMO at Twitter wrote:Elon made it clear in public that a large part of the reason he bought the platform was because of our moderation policies and disagreements in how we deal with health. This puts Twitter service and Trust and Safety as well as anybody who cares about health on the platform in a very difficult position.
When Leslie was confronted with her asking this question (after this call went public) she said she was simply repeating a question asked by another employee.

Current CEO Agrawal wrote:I believe Twitter grows as a service, allows for more people to use the product and have a better experience because we’re able to make the conversation on Twitter be safe because we have built tools, processes for people to be able to feel safe and control their experiences. I believe that there is a lot of work we have to do to continue making that better. Sometimes that means more thoughtful moderation. Sometimes that means making things simpler. Sometimes that means changing product incentives to be able to solve problems through products sometimes instead of policies.
Leslie wrote:With no board in place, who will keep Elon accountable and how?
Keep Elon accountable? LOLOLOL!!!!!! Yeah Leslie, he took the company private Leslie, fuck you girl.

Either way, this whole thing is a fucking riot! I love this shit.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:43 am

NYT wrote:employees have argued in internal messages seen by The Times that their co-workers have shifted too far to the left side of the political spectrum, making employees who support Mr. Musk’s plans too uncomfortable to speak up.
Every employee is free to quit, today. Just pack up your shit, walk right out the door. Gone. We do not have indentured servitude in the United States (have not had that since 1865) so everyone is free to quit. If every employee of Twitter quits, the company's value goes from billions and billions, to basically zero. Elon needs employees to keep the servers going, he would lose everything. If the employees who are far left want to GET EVEN with Musk, just quit.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by innocentbystander on Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:54 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:36 pm I like him. He's smart and experienced. Not one of those camera huggers. Can't even tell what party He's in from his bio. No Biden coat tails. Just his experience. Which is more than yours. Get your nose out of what you don't know. Ronnie killed the Fairness Doctrine along with Trickle Down.

Law & Order.......These are there stories.
Dude. I never once brought up some 1964 thing or 1984. You brought up 1990. I counter punched. Ronnie killed Americas future. Stop your blabbering. Your agenda is no good here.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:02 pm

Reagan was the 1st President I voted for. I was 18. I didn't give a fuck about politics. I was chasing pussy and learnin in them big schools. That was my parents job. Not to tell me who to vote for, that was private, but to worry about politics. Politics didn't affect me. Never was on my mind. Nor should it have been.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:13 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:54 am
Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:36 pm I like him. He's smart and experienced. Not one of those camera huggers. Can't even tell what party He's in from his bio. No Biden coat tails. Just his experience. Which is more than yours. Get your nose out of what you don't know. Ronnie killed the Fairness Doctrine along with Trickle Down.

Law & Order.......These are there stories.
Dude. I never once brought up some 1964 thing or 1984. You brought up 1990. I counter punched. Ronnie killed Americas future. Stop your blabbering. Your agenda is no good here.
I agreed with you on Ronald Reagan. You are just not man enough to say you agreed with Ronnie when he made those decisions. I got you. I got you rat. I trapped you in your own logic box and just fucked you over with your own tool.

You said Ronnie killed the future. I agreed with you and told you what he did that ruined it. You refuse to dignify my points because you are too pussy to get into a logic fight with me and you are too paranoid that I might trap you again. Won't be hard for me to do that. You quote yourself, TWICE! You wont even quote me! LOL! You respond this way because you know you are beat.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:16 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:02 pm Reagan was the 1st President I voted for. I was 18. I didn't give a fuck about politics. I was chasing pussy and learnin in them big schools. That was my parents job. Not to tell me who to vote for, that was private, but to worry about politics. Politics didn't affect me. Never was on my mind. Nor should it have been.
But it is on your mind now.

You said Ronnie killed the future. I agreed with you and showed how he killed it. Then you pussied off and ran away from this because you are too paranoid that you might wind up agreeing with Ronnie. You can't have it both ways.

I got you rat.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:44 pm

Man you're fucking clueless.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:47 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:44 pm Man you're fucking clueless.
Even when I agree with you and say you are correct (and explain why you are correct) you insult me.

I got you.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:23 pm

I didn't ask for your opinion because I knew in some way shape or form it would all come down to your divorce anti women agenda. Again, I couldn't have cared less when I was 18 about trickle down, amnesty, immigration, Fairness Doctrine. All stuff I didn't know about back then or cared to. I was more interested in my cum trickling down some Tri Delts throat back then. I coulda given 2 shits about Ronnie. Probably did a few on a girl named Ronnie. Groupies are weird that way. I'm 53 now. Not 18. I've seen for awhile now how the Republicans have fucked America over since Ronnie took over. My original point. America doesn't want to go back there so they told Trump to fuck off but he won't go away. Like the last kid picked in volleyball.

Fuck your owning shit. This isn't CNN/SI.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:59 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:23 pm I didn't ask for your opinion because I knew in some way shape or form it would all come down to your divorce anti women agenda. Again, I couldn't have cared less when I was 18 about trickle down, amnesty, immigration, Fairness Doctrine. All stuff I didn't know about back then or cared to. I was more interested in my cum trickling down some Tri Delts throat back then. I coulda given 2 shits about Ronnie. Probably did a few on a girl named Ronnie. Groupies are weird that way. I'm 53 now. Not 18. I've seen for awhile now how the Republicans have fucked America over since Ronnie took over. My original point. America doesn't want to go back there so they told Trump to fuck off but he won't go away. Like the last kid picked in volleyball.

Fuck your owning shit. This isn't CNN/SI.
Why is being against no-fault-divorce the same thing to you as being against women? Women I love. Feminists I hate.

women <> feminists

They are NOT one and the same. Only feminists want the right to nuke a marriage (at-will) to keep their husbands on their toes. Only feminists want that right, the right to wield the Sword of Damocles over a cuckolded betamale, husband.

I want men to marry women. At the moment (because of people like you), men have no reason to do so because feminists have the right to divorce them at-will (no grounds necessary) to collect cash and prizes. You say you don't care because you were just a kid then. We'll you are 53 now so you damn well better care now because you have daughters. And with daughters, that means you want son-in-laws. If you are SANE you will want your daughters married to men. And you are NOT going to get any son-in-laws rat (or likely, you will have a much lesser chance of getting any) as long as that state law remains in place in Ohio.

This is one of the many way Ronnie ruined the future. We can change that you and I. But not for us. For our daughters. So that men will want to marry them. You can not have it any other way.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:28 pm

And there it is again. You just can't help yourself. At least you threw Ronnies name in there at the end. My daughters are adults. They make their own decisions. I'm here to consult when asked. I don't care if they marry a man or a woman. Black or white. Jewish or Catholic. Just no conservative assholes like you but they were trained well. They hate them too. You're on some high horse all by yourself up there in fairy land. I probably won't get married again but if I do it's gonna be some rich hot bitch down here with a beach house. I have goals.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:41 pm

Screenshot_20220427-164027_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220427-164027_Chrome.jpg (252.94 KiB) Viewed 489 times

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:50 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:28 pm And there it is again. You just can't help yourself. At least you threw Ronnies name in there at the end. My daughters are adults. They make their own decisions.
Somewhat. Somewhat they can make their own decisions. I say somewhat because they can't wake up one day and say "hey, I think I'll get married now. I'm ready." It doesn't work like that. They have to be asked. Has any man asked them? I'm not being critical, just curious. And if none have asked them, ask yourself, why?

We can make so many decisions in our own lives, but not all of them. That is one decision they do not get to make no matter how much they may want to make it.