Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:04 pm

You didn't quote the entire post. LOL! Agenda.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:59 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:04 pm You didn't quote the entire post. LOL! Agenda.
What agenda might that be?

Maybe instead of looking for agendas, you should take the time to agree with (or disagree with) the point I am making. You seem to ignore all the points. Why? I don't really know. But, do what you want.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:59 pm

You're boring. And dumb.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:46 pm

One of the Florida state legislators who was instrumental in creating the bill that DeSantis signed into law is my mother's neighbor. They have been chatting a little bit about this fiasco with the text book publishers screaming bloody murder (NO FAIR!!! YOU DIDN'T GIVE US A CHANCE TO FIX OUR BOOKS BEFORE YOU BANNED THEM!!!!) and how the proverbial shit hit the fan. It all rolls back to Covid.

This particular legislator admitted to my mother that they had NO IDEA what was in the text books. They never got down into the weeds. They just implicitly trusted the Florida Department of Education to know what the hell was going on in all of the school districts. And in trusting, they simply allowed that department to make all the rules regarding curriculum. That was a terrible, terrible mistake.

Had it not been for Covid-19, there would not have been millions and millions of Florida students (K-12) going to school on-line (from home.) But there was Covid and with Covid, kids were on-line and with the kids on-line, now all of a sudden, moms (and especially dads) took the time to "lurk" and "watch" what their kids were doing and read what they were learning. That was beginning of it.

When the moms and dads (mostly dads) started reading the math books and looking at what was being published with the on-line math books, those mathematic graphs and bar charts assigning integer values to someone's level of racism, well, there were a LOT of calls to the various school boards. Lots of parents got themselves in trouble (the Merrick Garland way) threatening school board members. FBI investigations that didn't go anywhere but the moms and dads were harassed. So that didn't work, parents started reaching out to the state, the Florida Department of Education. Those people were largely appointed left of center politically and didn't really have a problem with the text books. So that didn't work. So (as a last attempt) the moms and dad (mostly dads) reached out to the Florida legislators DEMANDING that they do SOMETHING! Get up, off your ass, and create a bill, get it signed into law forcing the Department of Education to ACT forcing the removing of these books, and stop this madness. So it took them over a year but they got it done.

Sure, now everyone is fucked. Yes, there is not enough time left in the current calendar school year to create an entire new math curriculum with new text books. So that gives the school board members, the principals, the math teachers, and the department heads two choices: work ALL SUMMER to get the new curriculum to pass with the Florida Department of Education (who now know the elected legislators are chewing the Department's ass demanding that this new law be ENFORCED) OR, the teachers and board members can quit. There is no third way. There is no one else in authority that they can appeal to, to permit them to continue using those 53 infernal books. And Florida school districts are NOT going to use the banned books and give parents the authority to sue them in court (and win) if they do, because that is the way the state is law is written. There is real teeth to this law.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:26 pm

Groomer

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:45 am

If Georgia elects Herschel Walker for anything higher up the chain than Dog Catcher, they should be disqualified from Congress until they get their shit together. They already gave us that horse faced crazy qanon bitch. Walker can't even fucking read which I guess if you think about it, does represent 60% of their population.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:31 am

...coming from a guy who's state elected James Traficant year after year.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:45 am

Hold on. Gotta look him up.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:48 am

Naw. That mafia shit was nowhere near my slice of Ohio. That's Clevelands fault.

Toemeesleather
Senior

Post by Toemeesleather » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:25 am

Biden goes full Goebbels in creating US propaganda office. Surely the court will rule this unconstitutional.....

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/0 ... formation/
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:36 am

It's amusing watching Trumpsters claim that Biden is senile one day and then compare him to the most ingenious purveyor of propaganda in the 20th century the next...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:40 am

The owner of that rag was once a "National Coalitions Director for former Speaker Newt Gingrich's 2012 presidential campaign". I figured.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:32 pm

Economy is in the shitter.

eCat
Mr. Pissant
College Hoops Affiliation: Kentucky

Post by eCat » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:53 pm

that's one way to control inflation
I like the stinky pinky but only up to the first knuckle, I do not want a GD thumb up there--I've told her multiple times and I always catch her when she tries to pull a fast one---it's my butthole for Chrissakes I'm gonna know--so cut out the BS.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:06 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:36 am It's amusing watching Trumpsters claim that Biden is senile one day and then compare him to the most ingenious purveyor of propaganda in the 20th century the next...
I 'suppose I am a Trumpster. I have said our President is senile. (He is.) And I have never said he is ingenious, never ever. And I wont say that because he isn't.

What I will say is he takes direction from the DNC, well. He obeys. He does exactly as they tell him to do. He is submissive. He is an old, submissive, betamale. He does what he is told. Senile people have the ability to obey and submit. If the DNC tells him to pull everyone out of Afghanistan, he obeys. If the DNC tells him to appoint certain judges to posts in the federal circuit courts, he obeys. If the DNC tells him to appoint a black woman to the Supreme Court because they want to appear #Woke, he obeys. As such, we are not led by a President in the executive branch of the federal government. Our executive branch is led entirely by the un-elected members of the DNC.

If the DNC ever told the old man to resign and give the Oval Office over to the homewrecking whore, he will do so. I can't even imagine that would ever happen, but if a poll is taken and in that poll they determine it would be impossible for Kamala to ever be elected, then they very well might ask him to do that.

PS: POTUS Trump told the RNC to go to hell. They never wanted him elected and he never listened to anyone other than Stephen Miller and that no good, Jared Kushner.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:52 pm

Can we move his qanon yappin to Auggies place? Auggie ain't using it.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:38 pm

Jungle Rat wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:52 pm Can we move his qanon yappin to Auggies place? Auggie ain't using it.
I just responded to hedge.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:13 pm

And?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:35 pm

And nothing. I guess you dont want hedge making those remarks either?

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:47 pm

Hedge is right.