Florida State Seminoles

The Forum Without Decorum.

Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Tree
Senior
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Tree » Sun May 05, 2024 8:44 pm

Biden sucks cock. Trump is not smart or particularly good but his type of cancer is benign. GJ is a malignant war hawk that needs to be shut down.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 06, 2024 1:10 am

Biden Voters

Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Mon May 06, 2024 8:24 am

Who's GJ?
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by AlabamAlum » Mon May 06, 2024 9:45 am

George Jones. He stopped loving her today.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 06, 2024 10:49 am

I don't want to speak for tree but I think GJ= genocide Joe Biden.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Mon May 06, 2024 8:36 pm

Never Trumpers" hedge and rat know somewhere deep in their mostly air filled brains that Biden is a genocidal monster and easily the most evil piece of shit politician alive today.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon May 06, 2024 8:53 pm

"hoes" that whored themselves out to the PAC Progressive Victory

admitting that they are being paid directly by the Democratic National Committee to be whore for Biden. In fact, these "influencers" were told exactly what to say (word for word) in their "influencing" and did so, specifically because they were paid to do so

the whore "channeling" Mia Kalifa with the big ass SE Cupp eye glasses, she probably thinks that makes her look smart. LOL

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Mon May 06, 2024 9:20 pm

Looks like Hedge edited my post. Can someone please give me some god damn props. Who was the idiot who was wondering why I still post here?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue May 07, 2024 8:26 am

Sorry about that, I meant to hit the quote button but evidently hit the edit button instead. I've restored your original post. Really didn't mean to do that..

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue May 07, 2024 8:27 am

Tree wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:36 pm Never Trumpers" hedge and rat know somewhere deep in their mostly air filled brains that Biden is a genocidal monster and easily the most evil piece of shit politician alive today.
That's why I like him...

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue May 07, 2024 8:29 am

Shoulda just left it

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Tue May 07, 2024 8:31 am

I take my mod powers seriously. I wield them soberly and judiciously, much like Biden...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue May 07, 2024 7:55 pm

The part that pisses me off about this is that no one is talking. When the pro-Gaza, pro-Palestinian protestors are approached by any reporter or journalist, they don't say anything. They don't even know why they are protesting. They just shut down and accuse the person of asking them questions is someone who "has an agenda." I mean, what the fuck? So you refuse to speak to anyone who might have an agenda? You don't have enough knowledge or confidence in what you are are saying to handle the confrontation of someone willing to argue with you who has an agenda? You are that much of an intellectual pussy? If that is the case, we're fucked. We're done. There is no more communication because we are not talking to each other because EVERYONE has some kind of an agenda. And if you use that as an excuse to shun, then that is it. We are no longer living in a civilized society. We are living in anarchy.

Fuck it. its over.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pm

Glad they’re beating and arresting those anti-semite racists who are not okay with slaughtering close to 100,000 innocents now.

What’s next? They’re going to do an equivalent of “Jay Walking” to try to embarrass a few of them as the genocide continues?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue May 07, 2024 9:21 pm

Tree wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pm Glad they’re beating and arresting those anti-semite racists who are not okay with slaughtering close to 100,000 innocents now.

What’s next? They’re going to do an equivalent of “Jay Walking” to try to embarrass a few of them as the genocide continues?
That is just it. The cops are NOT okay with arresting them. They are ORDERED to do so by local or state government officials (officials who were voted into authority), depending on the politics of the state or municipality. They are ordered to stand down. OR arrest. And if arrest, the cops either arrest them OR turn in their badge, their gun, and lose their pensions.

Courts and law enforcement are increasingly political. These cases against the former President, none of these should have gone to court. None. Politics are the only reason why the judges didn't throw them OUT of court. And the judgments are nothing but politics, not justice. Its not right or wrong. Its all bullshit.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue May 07, 2024 9:35 pm

source?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue May 07, 2024 10:06 pm

Source????? Cops. I ask the cops. Ask them how they feel about these arrests and what they have been ordered to do (or NOT do.) They will tell you.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Tue May 07, 2024 10:30 pm

Post your source or STFU young whippersnapper.

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed May 08, 2024 11:22 am

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed May 08, 2024 12:36 pm

What's up with that fallen tree limb in the background going up and down?