Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by sardis » Wed May 08, 2024 12:55 pm

The leaves are moving which give the illusion the limb is.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by hedge » Wed May 08, 2024 6:23 pm

Oh no, the limb is definitely moving. Bobbing and weaving...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed May 08, 2024 6:26 pm

Watch it b/w the 20 and 30 second mark, watch the tip of the branch, it's going up and down that tree like a Richter Scale...

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed May 08, 2024 6:44 pm

Dumb Bitch

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu May 09, 2024 9:17 am

This is what "leadership" looks like in today's republican party. Fucking clown show...

AlabamAlum
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: Alabama

Post by AlabamAlum » Thu May 09, 2024 9:24 am

Hedge, I have no idea why you would insult clowns like that.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
— Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I still miss Coach Bryant.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Thu May 09, 2024 9:30 am

A sensible conservative like Romney or HW — hell, even W — would win a landslide (relatively speaking) against Biden, but the GOP has allowed the lunatics to take over.

The DNC isn’t too far behind, but the hordes are still at the gates for now, for the most part, when it comes to executive / leadership positions.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu May 09, 2024 9:33 am

"Hedge, I have no idea why you would insult clowns like that."

Good point...

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Thu May 09, 2024 9:45 am

I would disagree that a Romney, Bush, or Haley ticket would win. If either of them were the nominee, RFK Jr would pull more Rs, who are anti-immigration and anti-war, to his side.

To be honest, RFK Jr. represents the country more than the main party candidates, but each side is afraid they will have their hated candidate win if they vote for him.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Thu May 09, 2024 11:49 am

sardis wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:45 am I would disagree that a Romney, Bush, or Haley ticket would win. If either of them were the nominee, RFK Jr would pull more Rs, who are anti-immigration and anti-war, to his side.

To be honest, RFK Jr. represents the country more than the main party candidates, but each side is afraid they will have their hated candidate win if they vote for him.
And, until this changes, we will continue to be stuck choosing between a giant douche and a turd sandwich every 4 years…
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Thu May 09, 2024 12:41 pm

sardis wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:45 am I would disagree that a Romney, Bush, or Haley ticket would win. If either of them were the nominee, RFK Jr would pull more Rs, who are anti-immigration and anti-war, to his side.

Romney tried and lost because he ran against an unbeatable incumbent. Romney might have been able to win in 2016 but definitely not today. He is brilliant but he has to be TOLD how the average American is living today. He is that far removed from the military family crowd, the poverty crowd, the NASCAR crowd, the evangelical crowd, and the IT worker crowd. He has no idea how these people live and he will never understand.

Jeb! is worthless. Haley is far too emotional and hysterical. Nonstarters both.

RFK Jr's brain is oatmeal. He has done far too much smack in his life. He's lucky he hasn't overdosed and died.

RFK Jr was told what to say by people who know a thing or two as to what ordinary Americans believe and he is "filing-in-the-gaps" left by both Biden and Trump. That doesn't make him a competent leader. It makes him an obedient submissive who lets other people tell him what he is supposed to believe. That is very much like Biden but not at all like Trump.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu May 09, 2024 12:43 pm

STFU

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu May 09, 2024 12:52 pm

"He is brilliant but he has to be TOLD how the average American is living today. He is that far removed from the military family crowd, the poverty crowd, the NASCAR crowd, the evangelical crowd, and the IT worker crowd. He has no idea how these people live and he will never understand."

Except for the brilliant part, that's a great description of Trump...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu May 09, 2024 2:32 pm

hedge wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:52 pm "He is brilliant but he has to be TOLD how the average American is living today. He is that far removed from the military family crowd, the poverty crowd, the NASCAR crowd, the evangelical crowd, and the IT worker crowd. He has no idea how these people live and he will never understand."

Except for the brilliant part, that's a great description of Trump...
Trump worked in real estate, not finance. Trump knew the people who built his buildings. Romney never really built anything other than finance companies.

Both men are very smart. Both men are very well educated. Both men graduated Ivy League universities (one Harvard, the other, Penn.) But that doesn't mean that both men are so far removed for ordinary life. Romney would never have made that common-sense speech at the bottom of the escalator the way Trump did. That is because Romney didn't really have a problem with illegal aliens landscaping his yard until he was told by the GOP-(elite) that it is supposed to BE a problem. That is being far removed from ordinary life.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu May 09, 2024 3:31 pm

You think Trump has a problem with illegal aliens landscaping his yard or golf courses?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu May 09, 2024 3:34 pm

hedge wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 3:31 pm You think Trump has a problem with illegal aliens landscaping his yard or golf courses?
Not only does he have a problem with it, he has terminated contracts with landscaping companies for it. And there are many eyes upon his properties. Since that bullshit $500 million dollar judgment, the government is watching Donald Trump very closely.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Thu May 09, 2024 4:17 pm

Dude, you're drinking the Kool-Aid from a fire hose...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu May 09, 2024 5:38 pm

hedge wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:17 pm Dude, you're drinking the Kool-Aid from a fire hose...
From a firehose? I'd be long dead.

Dude, only one person has volunteered to speak to the FBI (without legal representation) that was one degree of separation from Jefrey Epstein. Take a guess who that is. Your evaluation of the kind of man our former President is (the same man that ALL YOUR PEOPLE are throwing ALL THEIR LEGAL RESOURCES AGAINST) is, misled.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Thu May 09, 2024 5:42 pm

You are such an idiot.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Thu May 09, 2024 7:36 pm

rat,

All of these horseshit civil and now criminal cases against our former President, NONE OF THEM should have been filed and NONE OF THEM should have been a verdict against Trump. ALL OF THEM were filed due entirely to political vindictiveness of a political party in FEAR that their President will lose his re-election bid in November. All judgements were based NOT on guilt or wrongdoing , but entirely, on politics. So, pussies like you do all that they can (in court) to destroy a man that they might not be able to beat at the ballot box.

That is all this is. And not ONLY are you not man enough to admit that (your PRIDE won't let you), you dare call me an idiot. You are one self-righteous fuck, you know that?