Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by hedge » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:53 am

“… Asked whether any of his Republican peers had privately voiced frustrations to him about the inquiry, Comer grew defensive and took a swipe at CNN, echoing complaints sources say he has made privately to colleagues about the media coverage.

“I don’t even want to talk to you,” he said. “If you don’t think they were influence-peddling, there’s nothing to say. My God.”

… Some in the House GOP, granted the anonymity to speak freely, said they felt he often overpromised and underdelivered, with one GOP source who worked on the investigation telling CNN that people wished Comer had “reined in” his rhetoric. Instead of quietly building a case, Comer was quick to make bold accusations on friendly right-wing cable news platforms, sources said, which frustrated some members.

… Witness after witness brought in for closed-door interviews in January and February built a pile of testimony that refuted core tenants of the inquiry. While their testimony sometimes put the president closer to his family’s business partners than previously known, including through surface-level interactions and phone calls, the chorus of firsthand accounts said Biden was not involved in his family’s business dealings, nor did he make policy decisions based on them. …”
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:36 am

hedge wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:51 am The GOP has become a clown show, which is sad, b/c a sane GOP is good for the country...
The GOP already knows that a fetus inside a mother's womb is a human baby and to kill it is murder. The democrats used to know that but they are now insane (and have been insane since the early 1970s.)

The GOP already knows that there are only two genders and you can't change your gender. The democrats used to know that but they are now insane.

The GOP already knows that anyone who sneaks across the border and sneaks into this country is a criminal. The democrats used to know that but they are now insane.

Worrying about a pointless, revenge based GOP impeachment of Joe Biden (an impeachment that will go nowhere and doesn't really matter with an election coming up) and relating any of that to GOP insanity, is silly. But it is not insanity. You must unlearn that which you learned.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:09 pm

Can a fetus accept Jesus as his/her Lord and Savior? If not then there’s a whole lot of fetuses burning in hell right now. Sucks for them I guess.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:19 pm

IB will like this. He's basically describing IB at the end of it...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:21 pm

I have posted that very youtube before. "Portion-Polygamy" is exactly what is happening. So basically, the same 4% of males are fucking the 96% of females. The 4% of males getting all the pussy, they just don't let the females know that they are part of the harem. But even THAT is not a "non-starter" for women anymore. Look at all the females who knowingly all sexually share, Andrew Tate?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:08 am

Glad I was part of the 4%...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:51 pm

Are you still part of the 4%?

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:10 pm

In my age group, yes...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:19 pm

good for you

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:16 am

One of the many differences b/w you and me is that I genuinely like women. I enjoy their company and I enjoy talking to them. I find them interesting. Half of my best friends are women, and I've slept with most of them (not recently, but still), and we're all still good friends. Genuine interest is attractive to anyone. Too bad you never learned that but rather chose the path of scorn and bitterness, which is attractive to no one, thus your life as an embittered haggard masturbator...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:55 am

I see.

Tell me, what do you talk about with these women that you genuinely like? What conversations do you have with these women that you slept with in the past but not recently? Not being critical hedge, I am genuinely curious. You are correct, there are many differences between you and I. The first and most important difference, is the wisdom that I have (that you apparently lack) that men and women can not be friends.
Last edited by innocentbystander on Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:15 pm

I just told you that half of my best friends were women. I am also friends with many others although I wouldn't call them among my best friends. So you're just wrong (and really pathetically stupid) to say and, worse, actually believe that men and women can't be friends. You should stop ascribing your own very personal failings to humanity as a whole...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:23 pm

Men and women can not be friends. That is not a failing. It is a simple understanding of the differences between men and women. When you are 20 you are delusional enough to believe that men and women can be friends. But when a 20 year old woman tells a 20 year old man

"lets just be friends"

what she is really saying is

"I don't want to fuck you, I am never going to fuck you. I just want to use you for tasks and chores and have you spend money on me to do things that interest me. Take it or leave it."

That is not friendship. Men would never tolerate this kind of relationship with other men. But delusional young beta males tolerate this from women because they are young and stupid and hope that someday that woman will see them as something so much more than friends. For you, someone who is old enough to know better, there is no excuse for you to be that stupid.

Now you said you fucked these women in the past but not recently. Tell me, are you married? Do you think your wife would tolerate you hanging out with women you fucked in the past and now you are just friends? What do you do with these female friends of yours? What do you talk to them about? Where do you go and what do you do with these friends of yours? You didn't answer that question before and I am hoping you will answer it now.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:40 pm

You're a weird dude...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:41 pm

I'm sure one more difference b/w us is that I adored my mother and she was definitely one of my best friends...

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:42 pm

That is what I thought. No answers to that question as to what you do with these "friends" of yours.

And by the by, my mother (who I also adored and still do) is my mother and not my friend. The minute that parents starting wanting to be friends with their children, things start to break down for their children. That is not weird. That is evidence and obvious.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:18 pm

So you don't think men and women can be friends and you don't think parents and children can be friends. Yeah, you're a weird dude. And I'm pretty sure that's why you don't have many (any?) friends of any type...

THE_WIZARD_
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Nebraska

Post by THE_WIZARD_ » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:20 pm

shaddup
THE_WIZARD_. Internet legend and all around good guy. STFU.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:21 pm

You would be wrong. I have a few very good friends. We share many common interests and excellent conversations. They are all men, I have known them for decades, and I hang out with them occasionally.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:08 pm

Was just reading this synopsis of a book entitled Petersburg, kinda reminded me of IB:

Just after the conclusion of the Russo-Japanese War in 1905, Nikolai Apollonovich Ableukhov is given the task of assassinating his bureaucrat father, Apollon Apollonovich, using a time bomb supplied to him by a fellow radical, Alexander Ivanovich Dudkin. Nikolai Apollonovich spends much of his time dressing himself in a red domino costume with a black domino mask, making a fool of himself in front of Sofya Petrovna Likhutina, a woman who has rebuked his flirtations in the past. Instead of focusing on the immense task he has agreed to undertake he gets himself into the newspaper's gossip columns with his antics and attends a party. His father notices these exploits and decides that his son is a scoundrel. Dudkin himself answers to a higher power, a man named Lippanchenko who is the leader of their radical group. Eventually both Nikolai Apollonovich and Dudkin experience a change of heart about their mission, however there is much to detain Nikolai Apollonovich on his way to throw the bomb into the river.