Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by Jungle Rat » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:38 pm

I think we have a totally different definition of fun, church mouse.

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:00 am

So you think that? That is what you think? I think you and I have a totally different definition of what "thinking" is.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

hedge
Legend
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:02 pm

Were you there, IB?

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:29 pm

Most of the bible is downright demonic, but damn, this speaking in tongues stuff takes the cake!
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Saint
All-American
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by Saint » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:24 pm

behead them

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:48 pm

Tree wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:29 pm Most of the bible is downright demonic, but damn, this speaking in tongues stuff takes the cake!
Most of the Bible is science. The second sentence of the Bible is the Big Bang theory (as understood by ancient man.) Science. God is infinitely wise and it takes us thousands and thousands of years to understand what He told us in simple ways we could understand, 6000 years ago.

How many thousands of years did it take for man to learn the science that we have to cook pork all the way to kill all the trichinosis worms so that we don't die from consuming pigs? God told us point blank, don't eat pig. Obey. Okay, if you are not going to obey the Almighty, you run the risk of death if you don't kill all the worms in the meat. But ancient man didn't understand that in 4000 BC.

God reveals the science in His book to us in a way we can't (yet) understand. But He is straight forward. Hysteria is (scientifically) a real thing. A wife must obey the husband because if she does not, she becomes Eve. And look how that turned out? The last thing Eve ever was, was a help meet. But that is what God wants his daughters, to be.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:00 pm

I don't fear Yahweh's bloodlust but I feel like he respects my shwag anyway.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by Dave23 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:37 am

Pig is good.
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:47 pm

I’m surprised Hedge or Cletus hasn’t jumped on this one yet
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:41 pm

If Christianity is all about Christ, then why the fuck do we care what the old testament says?

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:26 am

Does a deity get to just come in halfway through, in peacenik sandals no less, and just start preaching shit? That's my question.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:54 am

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:22 am

Tree,

#t) There are no such things as Palestinians. There never were any Palestinians. Prior to Israel being created on that land in 1948, all you had there were Paleo-Arabs who were nothing more than peasants, gypsies, and horse-thieves. They never created or built anything and were cowering behind the might of the British Empire to keep them safe from the Nazis. Only AFTER the Jews started growing oranges the size of basketballs in Israel, only then were Palestinians creates. Do not ever forget that, boy.

#2) The Paleo-Arabs thrive in peasantry and Islamic Incest. They are illiterate neanderthal people who have never earned a dollar in their lives. Nancy Pelosi gets money for her re-election campaign war chest from Jews in Israel, not Paleo-Arabs who fuck their own sisters.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:26 am

Thanks. I am already aware of the slop you're being fed by the pro-Zionism think tanks.

Saint
All-American

Post by Saint » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:00 am

Holy shit! I actually agree with everything in an IB post for once. It was bound to happen.

Stop saying Palestine is a country. They've had thousands of years to get their shit together and won't. Israel has lost it's shit but a big part is having to deal with these motherfuckers since they moved back into the neighborhood in 1948.

The whole place is wretched and full of idiots who can't get past religion. If they didn't have oil, nobody would give a fuck about any of them.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:37 am

Tree wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:26 am Thanks. I am already aware of the slop you're being fed by the pro-Zionism think tanks.
The reason why I call you "boy" is because of remarks like this. I don't even know if you took the time to read my response to you, let alone, understand it. You (probably) have Tik Tok brain and can only think in narratives since that is all you post. You never mentioned any disagreement with any of the points I made. You just type in mind numbing, subjective, meaningless, narratives.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:59 am

I read it, brah. Same shit all the other spineless dunces spew rather than just come out against mass murder.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:36 pm

Right there. You just did it again. You didn't mention ANY of my points. You just said that it is the same shit everyone else says. What you did NOT say is what you disagree with, WHY disagree with it, and what the truth really is. You never said that. And you wont say it. Because you are just a "boy" and you have no idea what you are talking about. You have no mind of your own.

I think if you can't keep your mouth shut, you need to leave this room and let the adults talk. Or you can sit there and listen and learn.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:07 pm

Fully dealt with, brah. You just don’t like how it turned out. 🤷‍♂️

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:05 pm

Iran is in this shit now.