Moderators: eCat, hedge, Cletus

innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Florida State Seminoles

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:06 am

Hey hedge, hey DS,

This, this is one of the DNC's best and brightest on economics!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 0cc1&ei=30

AOC continuing to prove just how elite and worthy an education at Boston University really is.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by DooKSucks » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:39 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:06 am Hey hedge, hey DS,

This, this is one of the DNC's best and brightest on economics!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 0cc1&ei=30

AOC continuing to prove just how elite and worthy an education at Boston University really is.
That tweet is from a parody account, you fool.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

hedge
Legend
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by hedge » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:11 pm

This ain't no parody, except for Trump being a parody of a businessman...

I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:49 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:54 pm

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M

Post by aTm » Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:18 pm

hedge wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:49 pm Image
I don't think whoever wrote that understands on a basic level what "To err is human, to forgive is divine" means, but I guess "fools rush in where angels fear to tread"
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:05 pm

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:06 pm

But wait, there's more! If you buy now, we'll include:

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:40 pm

aTm wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:18 pm
I don't think whoever wrote that understands on a basic level what "To err is human, to forgive is divine" means, but I guess "fools rush in where angels fear to tread"
I believe that his attorney was correct that real estate is "art." Value is entirely subjective. And favorable interest rates on loans because of inflated asset value, that is on the lending institutions. They decide. There is nothing "objective" about this.

$300+ million fine decided by one man appointed by the DNC to his post on the judiciary? Trump will never pay that and I hope he wins re-election so he can simply pardon himself. These vindictive, fuck you civil judgements, are just that, politically vindictive. I think Trump (in vengeance) should dig up dirt on the feral cunt DA from New York. Shouldn't be too hard to find whatever shameful things she did.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:55 am

Why do so many Dems think Biden is a viable option for Prez? Aside from the obvious cognitive decline where he's unfit to do anything important, he's done way more harm to the country than Trump. Loves massive upward transfers of wealth, including the CARES act and the 2008 Wall St Bailout. Does nothing for the US working class except talk, in addition helped kick 5 million citizens out of their homes after the crash of 2008. Serial war criminal, up to and including genocide. Was the Senate architect behind putting millions of blacks in prison for non-violent offenses, some of which are still working as slaves for pennies/hr. What has he ever done for the country that's actually helped us?

It's official. The Never Trumpers are just as delusional (if not more so) as the Trumpers.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:30 am

The 2008 TARP act bailed out just one industry, automotive. That was it, GM and Chrysler. Tree, all that tax payer money was LOANED. All of it. It was intended to be loaned out to institutions to buy common stock to tell that company what to do to keep the commercial banks from declaring bankruptcy like Lehman Brothers. So we loaned it out and they loaned it out. And the Fed and the FDIC had control over the commercial banking industry.

Tree, the banks paid back those loans (plus INTEREST) back to the taxpayer as quickly as they could. They didn't want the FED telling them how to run their business. They paid it back. Only GM and Chrysler welshed on their TARP loans and they were allowed to do so because of the UAW got their members to vote democrat and vote to re-elect Barack Obama in 2012.

Tree you are free to go to any other site. But I think you will learn more about life here reading what I type.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:16 pm

Talked about TARP already, brah. I whipped you quite handily like a teacher in a one room school house from 150 years ago. You can probably search it although it may bring back painful memories.
"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandon off the field and being that way on the field." - Lawrence Taylor

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:28 pm

"And favorable interest rates on loans because of inflated asset value, that is on the lending institutions. They decide."

Evidently they don't...

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:30 pm

"Trump will never pay that and I hope he wins re-election so he can simply pardon himself."

You don't need a pardon for a civil judgement and in any case a president can't pardon anyone for a state level offense. So you were wrong twice in one sentence. Good job, faggoth...

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:29 pm

innocentbystander wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:40 pm
I believe that his attorney was correct that real estate is "art." Value is entirely subjective. And favorable interest rates on loans because of inflated asset value, that is on the lending institutions. They decide. There is nothing "objective" about this.

$300+ million fine decided by one man appointed by the DNC to his post on the judiciary? Trump will never pay that and I hope he wins re-election so he can simply pardon himself. These vindictive, fuck you civil judgements, are just that, politically vindictive. I think Trump (in vengeance) should dig up dirt on the feral cunt DA from New York. Shouldn't be too hard to find whatever shameful things she did.
You are a goddamned fool. If you were an animal, you would have been put to death for humane reasons long ago.

1) Presidents cannot pardon state offenses, and even if he could, this was a civil trial, you dolt.
2) The DNC has nothing to do with judiciary appointments at the state trial court level.
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:22 pm

DooKSucks wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:29 pm
innocentbystander wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:40 pm

You are a goddamned fool. If you were an animal, you would have been put to death for humane reasons long ago.

1) Presidents cannot pardon state offenses, and even if he could, this was a civil trial, you dolt.
2) The DNC has nothing to do with judiciary appointments at the state trial court level.
Well he's not going to pay it. Just like the Alex Jones $1 billion judgment, these things will never be paid. Ever. The judge hates Trump, was appointed to the bench by democrats, and refused to allow Trump to have a jury decide Trump's fate. Refused. As a result, the civil verdict was in before anyone was called to testify. So that's that.

The rest you have to say, is hooey. It will not be paid by Trump and there will be no minions of law enforcement dispatched to seize Trump's assets for failing to pay. It was purely a political judgment.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:24 pm

Tree wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:16 pm Talked about TARP already, brah. I whipped you quite handily like a teacher in a one room school house from 150 years ago. You can probably search it although it may bring back painful memories.
I'm not your brah. You didn't whip anything. There is nothing to search or else you would have searched it. I know TARP and you don't and that's that.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:29 pm

Ann Coulter was a PROPHET on Real Time with Bill Maher on Friday. A Prophet. When she speaks, everyone needs to shut the fuck up, listen, and obey.

Tree
Senior

Post by Tree » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:45 pm

I feel like we could be brahs, brah. What's so wrong about that?

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:51 pm

You don't know me. You will never meet me. I don't want to meet you. And I don't like the word. It is a word that 13 year old middle schoolers (who wear crocs and pajamas to school) call each other. Its childish. Its a word you use when you have TikTok brain.