innocentbystander
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Boston College
Preferred Barbecue Style: Tomato!

Re: Not That Prediction

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:36 pm

Chapter Two

6:27 PM

Just half-an-hour earlier, was the mandatory lifeboat drill for the entire ship. Once that happens, no other passengers or crew are allowed on or off (with the exception of the pier pilot.) The Captain doesn't want to have to do the drill all over again, waste of time. And these ships, they cost an upwards of $10,000 a minute while operating. Time is money. No fucking around. Now in reality, that $10,000 figure is pretty abstract. If you can't open the duty free shops for one minute longer because you have one minute less time in international waters, the line isn't losing $10,000. It doesn't work like that, it isn't one-for-one. The passengers are just going to spend a tiny bit more money for each minute that you are international. Mike isn't all that bright but he knew that much. Either way, the instant the drill ended, the ships idled engines really roared into life and they started to move away from the pier.

Mike strolled into the dining room fashionably late, just 3 minutes before they are the close the door to guests. Ships that have assigned seated for dining, they don't keep the doors open at all times (the way they do freestyle cruising) as they need to turn over all the tables at the same moment for the next dining. As it turns out, Mike was the last person to the table (as he wanted to be.) It forces him to sit in whatever seat is left open. Mike never bothered to check his bags when he embarked so he had his entire wardrobe to use for the first dinner. He was dressed to the nines, the grey suit with a red tie, black shoes. Just a dab of fuck-me collogne.

At the table, what a Motley Crue this turned out to be. 2 obese gay guys (there is always at least 2 gay guys) dressed all flamboyant. There was an older gentleman with his wife. The two of them looked to be about 90. They either asked to sit with other people or they arrived late to get their assigned table and there weren't any tables for two to be had. The other seven were women.

Three of them appeared to be in their early to late 50s. All were wearing rings, all appeared to be married. Must be one of those "married-women-who-knew-each-other-for-decades-going-on-vacation-togther-without-hubby-and-kids" deals. As marriages get more and fractured and specialized, that type of shit happens with more regularity. In any event a no-go for Mike.

The other 4 women, were each couples of two. One set looked to be in their late late 20s, both thin, both very hot looking. They weren't wearing their dress best yet (probably didn't get their suitcases into their cabin yet from the ship who took possession of them when they checked their bags.) But it they were both made up nice and it looked like they each spent at least 30 minutes straightening their long hair. Impressive. In any event, they were Mike's enemies at the table. And why? BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE POWER! The other set of ladies, they were in their late 30s, both morbidly obese (at least 250 pounds each) and smiling right at Mike as he walked right over to the open seat sitting right next to one of them. These are the fuckable ones. JACKPOT! Mr Sulu, set target of my penis phaser directly as their tight assholes.

---------------------------------------------------------------

6:52 PM

"Pina Colada please" said hot Becky. "Just charge to the room. So Mike, what do you do?" 28 year old hottie, reverting into full hypergamy mode.

"Self-employed."

"So evasive. Maybe you are just unemployed?" Giggles. Looking at Mike for a reaction. Gets none. "You could have a medical practice or maybe be a drug dealer?"

"I wish I was a drug dealer. I don't make that kind of money." At this point, Becky shuts down. She'll be in listening mode but no further inquiries from her over dinner at least.

"Is this your first cruise Mike?" said hot Samantha.

"Ah, yes." Mike lied. "You know I always wanted to go on one of these and experience this."

"Why alone?"

"Well, I have a lot of friends. I mean a lot of friends." Mike turns away from Samantha and looks longingly at the two fat girls. "But you know..." sighs a little, add some breathy-ness to his next remark to get those 'ginas wet "...my close friends lack both the level of commitment and accountability to plan something like this AND they can't save two pennies to pay for it." Looks down at his shrimp cocktail. Remembers what he rehersed. "I envy you ladies."

Fat Ann and Fat Brianne are grinning ear to ear. Their nipples are so hard they cut glass. The two of them babble on about absolutely nothing of importance over the next 5 minutes about how lucky they are to have each other as such close friends and even luckier to meet such a man as Mike. Hot Becky was looking at this interaction with a face that lost all expression. Hot Samantha was starting to get annoyed.

"So for your first time cruising Mike, your FIRST TIME, tell me, what plans do you have at the destinations?"

"I haven't booked anything yet" Mike told the truth. And he wont be booking anything. But he is slowly coming to the realization that Samantha, she is on to him.

"What are you doing after dinner Mike?" the now very visibly erect nippled and moist Fat Brianne asked?

"There is a 70's disco style dance bar on the deck right above us. After the 8PM embarkation show, you'll find me there. Music was way before our time buts it is fun and you can dance to it."

"Oh WE'LL BE THERE Mike!" echoed back Fat Ann.

Becky was busily stirring her Pina Colada, trying to make sense of something that made no sense. Samantha was looking straight at Mike. She was trying to get him to look her eye-to-eye. Mike would have none of it.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy
College Hoops Affiliation: Florida
Mascot Fight: Croc/Gator/Etc

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:42 pm

aTm
Muad'Dib
College Hoops Affiliation: Texas A&M
Mascot Fight: Big Cat/Tiger/Lion/Etc

Post by aTm » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:43 pm

The only minorities on this ship are the staff, right?
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:25 pm

aTm wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:43 pm The only minorities on this ship are the staff, right?
Well, no.

Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to both stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:30 pm

aTm wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:43 pm The only minorities on this ship are the staff, right?
No. They're backup singers. Oh wait....

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova
Preferred Barbecue Style: Vinegar!
Mascot Fight: Bear/Grizzly/Etc

Post by sardis » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:21 pm

Over 250lbs?

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.
College Hoops Affiliation: North Carolina

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:25 pm

"The other set of ladies, they were in their late 30s, both morbidly obese (at least 250 pounds each) and smiling right at Mike as he walked right over to the open seat sitting right next to one of them. These are the fuckable ones. JACKPOT! Mr Sulu, set target of my penis phaser directly as their tight assholes."

Dear God....
I proudly took AFAM 040 at Carolina.

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:27 pm

"Fat Ann and Fat Brianne are grinning ear to ear. Their nipples are so hard they cut glass."

Watch out, Hemingway. Here comes, IB!

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:39 pm

DS is acting all coy but we all know his history with the heffers.

hedge
Legend

Post by hedge » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:38 am

So the "scheme" is that a reasonably handsome younger guy is on the prowl for older fat chicks? I'd hardly call that a scheme, that's been going on since the beginning of mankind...
I want someone's ass blistered in the middle of Thanksgiving Square.

Dave23
Senior
College Hoops Affiliation: Memphis

Post by Dave23 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:38 am

Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:39 pm DS is acting all coy but we all know his history with the heffers.
He had DS at “dining room”.

“Morbidly obese” was the dessert cart rolling out.
The older I get the more I pretty much hate every cocksucker that is making decisions in this world and all of the idiots that root for political parties like sports teams. — aTm

sardis
All-American
College Hoops Affiliation: Villanova

Post by sardis » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:41 am

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:48 am

Dave23 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:38 am
Jungle Rat wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:39 pm DS is acting all coy but we all know his history with the heffers.

BAHAHAHA!

DooKSucks
G. Pompous Ass, II, Esq.

Post by DooKSucks » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:12 pm

Dave23 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:38 am

LMAO!

I was reading this while on phone call and struggled to control laughter.

Well done, good sir.

Jungle Rat
The Pied Piper of Crazy

Post by Jungle Rat » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:14 am

sardis wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:32 am Green Bay solidified their front runner status for the NFC.

Two games this week:

Browns only 3.5 point favorites at home over Tomlin's undisciplined pieces of shit. Take the Browns to win by more than a touchdown.

Seahawks only 3.5 point favorites at home over the Jaguars. You can put Nancy Wilson at QB for the Seahawks and the Jags wouldn't win. Seahawks by a touchdown.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:27 pm

10:02 PM Ann and Brianne's cabin

Ship was moving at a good clip towards the Eastern Caribbean. The motion, the rocking of the ship, it generally works as a tranquilizer to rock the passengers to sleep. In Mike's case, it was helping him with the motion of fucking the fatties.

Earlier he had hooked up with them at the disco night-club. Mike made quite an appearance for himself. As all the bags were still not delivered to the staterooms, Mike was the best dressed and the most interactive passenger on the dance floor. Now the majority of the people watching Mike were old enough to be his parents or even (in some cases) his GRAND-parents, but that did not cause Mike to not be the center of attention. And he got it.

"If you like Pina Coladas, getting caught in the rain. If you're not into yoga. If you have half a brain. If you like making love at midnight, on the dunes of the cape..."

Ann and Brianne, they went right out there and danced with him. Before Mike knew it, he was sandwich, exactly what he wanted to be. His dick was hard and their hands were on it when they weren't busy grinding their ass into it. No one could see at this point as the dance floor was now filled with passengers drinking and having a good time. Mike was not having a drop to drink and having the best of times.

What Mike did now know (because he was not paying much attention) was that there was someone else at the nightclub, watching Mike. Samantha was studying him, analyzing him, trying to make sense of why someone so young, so attractive, with so much to offer would want to be with the two of them. She spoke not a word, just stood there quietly, and studied.

10:09 PM

"Do you love me Mike? Do you love me????" Ann asked?

"Oh yes, I surely love you." Mike lied.

Ann, always the romantic, just wanted to make sure the man who she was letting rub lotion on his penis and enter her tight asshole bareback to blow his load inside her really loved her. She had heard men tell her before that they loved her and she never believed them. BUT MIKE WAS DIFFERENT! You see, she didn't know it at the time but GOD put Mike at the table. He was heaven sent. An angel. This was everything that she dreamed about, a super young sexy-man put on the cruise for her and Brianne to enjoy. And what's even better, Mike agreed to the terms that Ann and Brianne stipulated. He must fuck both of them. Both. Its not fair that only man on the ship is worth fucking if they can't openly share him for the next five days. And since he said he LOVED HER, who knows?????? Maybe he'll even MARRY HER!?!?!

You see, Mike was different.

Mike entered Ann's anus quite quickly and successfully. Mike knew exactly what he was doing. Professional. She has submitted her ass to men before but only when she was drunk and only if they told her that they loved her. It hurt at first (very painful for a cucumber to go into the whole the size of a blueberry), but after a few thrusts Mike was deep enough and had enough of a rhythm going that it was stimulating her internally almost to orgasm. Mike was also kind enough to reach under and between all the folds of fat, to find and rub her clit. This was working. Very well. Verrrrrryyyyyyy well. It worked so well, all her organs below her waist completely and totally relaxed. She lost complete control of her bladder and squirted all over the bedspread while she squealed like a pig. And she felt him squirt deeply inside her. This gave her a sense and pride, accomplishment, WOMANHOOD. An internal and well as external, orgasm. And a satisfied man that shoots in her!

Ann squeezed into the shower to get herself cleaned up. By the time she got out of the shower she could see that Mike had Brianne's legs up over his shoulders. Ann did doggie, Brianne, missionary. Just a preference. He kept pounding away as her sucked on her tits from on top. She was moaning. It took Mike quite a bit longer to blow his second load, but both very verile loads were deposited unreproductively in the two colons and not the two uteruses. Semen was harmlessly digested. Satisfaction and safety.

About 11PM, Mike started putting his shirt and slacks back on. He assured both women that he would see them both at dinner tomorrow night. Kissed them both and made his way back to his own cabin for a generous amount of sleep. He was very tired and his prostate needed to be refilled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:24 PM Becky and Samantha's cabin

"I just think it might be a good idea to ask for another table to sit at?" Becky asked.

"Why?" Responded Samantha.

"Because I don't want to waste the trip. For whatever reason, that fuckhead Mike likes the fatties. I don't understand. He is a 9, they are both, 2s. I am at least a 9, he didn't even look at me!"

"So its just sex for you, that is the only reason why we strike up dinner conversation?"

"No I just..." Becky stammered "....I just don't see the reason for sitting with those people again. I mean Mike is not interested in me, or you. Just not interested."

"Becky do you honestly think that there is going to be even one other adult male passenger on this ship that is great looking, single, and heterosexual? Even one? I doubt it."

"We are not supposed to fuck the staff Samantha."

"Why not? That is what women who sail on these things have always done. You bang the officers. It what we do."

"Number 1, the officers fuck all the women on every voyage and I don't just want to be a notch on his dick. Number 2, think about all the STDs he's got. Number 3, that can get them fired. Number 4, I want a man to buy me drinks!"

Samantha just waved her hand at Becky. "Tell you what, lets have dinner with them one more night. I like our waiter and I like the conversation I was hearing from the others. If we get to the table and the two porkers are on either side of Mike, then we get to Lido deck dinner for the rest of the trip and talk to the crew. Deal?"

"Deal."

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:37 pm

I do like how we've got 4 different emphasis patterns. There's normal text, bold text, ALL CAPS, and BOLD ALL CAPS!! I'm just left not sure which of the middle two is more emphatic, normal bold text or ALL CAPS without the bold?
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:40 pm

aTm wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:37 pm I like how now we've got 4 different emphasis patterns. There's normal text, bold text, ALL CAPS, and BOLD ALL CAPS!! I'm just left not sure which of the middle two is more emphatic, normal bold text or ALL CAPS without the bold?
I am not drawing pictures. Its the best I can do.

By the way, its 5 patterns. The Rupert Holmes song was in italic.

aTm
Muad'Dib

Post by aTm » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:53 pm

Hmmm, I just noticed you also used red+bold in the last one.

innocentbystander
All-American

Post by innocentbystander » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:57 pm

aTm wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:53 pm Hmmm, I just noticed you also used red+bold in the last one.
red+bold is hypergamy query